At Morpeth Kitchens and Interiors Company Limited (“we” or “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions sets out the basis on which any Personal Data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read this policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your Personal Data.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Morpeth Kitchens and Interiors Company limited, B1 Whitehouse Farm Centre, Stannington, Morpeth, Northumberland, NE61 6AW
Information we may collect from you
“Personal Data” is information that relates to and can be used to identify you, including to allow someone to contact you.
We may collect and process Personal Data including:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site or when requesting a quotation. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information provided to us by third parties about you. Please read those third parties’ terms carefully.
- though email correspondence and for contracted services
Where we store your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is transferred and stored on secure servers that are located in the UK. By submitting your Personal Data, you agree to this transfer and storage. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Where we have given you (or you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you (whether personal, demographic, collective or technical) in the following ways:
- To administer and manage your works and projects, responding to any queries you may have, operating and improving our services and our products,
- To take corrective action (including product recalls), if necessary, in respect of any of the products we supply.
- To provide you, directly or through permitted select third parties (via e mail or other communications) with information or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To administer our site and services for internal operations, including troubleshooting, statistical and survey purposes.
Information we disclose
We may disclose your Personal Data (collected about you or supplied by you) to any member of our group, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your Personal Data to other people if we are under a duty to do so to comply with any legal obligation, rule or regulatory request, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions: and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Morpeth Kitchens and Interiors Company Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
We may disclose your Personal Data to select third parties including but not limited to suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you, or to enable us to provide you with a service related to this site, e.g. samples of products, quotations for sub contracted services
We do not sell nor share any personal data with any companies, business’s or individuals for marketing purposes
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that we have no control over their contents. These websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Personal Data to these websites.
Your rights and how to opt out
If you do not want us to use your Personal Data as described in this policy, please tick the relevant box on the form on which we collect your data or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will never sell any Personal Data we hold about you to third parties for any purpose.
Access to information
You have the right to access and update Personal Data held about you. Any access request that you make may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Please visit this page regularly to stay up to date. This policy was last amended in April 2022.
Data protection information
You can obtain further information about data protection laws by visiting the Information Commissioner’s website at http://ico.gov.uk.